Tips for finding the right agency for your business
If your brand needs help improving, a marketing agency can be a solution. That partnership will benefit your business on many levels. Your agency will help you with KPIs and keep your company on a steady track to success, guide your strategy, or help you set up your own infrastructure.
There are lot of creative agencies, so how do you choose the right one for you? Skills and experience are important, but also you want to have an easy personality you can deal with, as you will be working with that people the majority of the time. You also want to choose an marketing agency that positive aligns with your business goals and share the same beliefs.
To help you with shaping the idea about the right agency for you, we will share with you the best tips:
1. Know what you’re trying to achieve. You need to know your goals before you hire the agency, the clearer your objectives – the easier it will be for your marketing agency to find the creative solution. We want to emphasize that you do not have to know precisely what creative idea you want brought to life, that’s why you’re hiring a marketing agency, but a framework so agency can start with the process.
2. Look for someone in your industry. There are agencies that specialize in particular industries, very well equipped to help you achieve your goals. To find one, ask your friends and other connections for recommendations and also ask the master-Google.
3. Look at their own content. Review their website and social media to feel their personality, their team and their values. It’s important to work with people you click with and also with people who practice what they preach.
4. Find out what they do not do. Instead of asking your marketing agency what they CAN do, ask them what they do NOT do. It’s really important that you focus on what they do best.
5. Quality of service level. Differentiator in business is often uniqueness. Find out what your marketing agency sets apart from other similar agencies. The foundation of our business is service, but research and understanding client goals are how we build long-standing relationships.
What to ask your marketing agency in your interview
It’s always important to ask questions that will give you a sense of who they are and how they work. Here are a few standard questions:
- How much experience do you have in my industry?
- Can you present me your portfolio?
- What is your timeline for projects similar to mine?
- Who will I be working with?
- What does your creative process look like?
- How much work is produced by your staff and how much is outsourced?
- Can you provide itemized pricing? (Transparency is important here; you want to know exactly what you’ll be paying for. If they can’t provide that, move on.)
You want to work with a marketing agency that is friendly, responsive, and eager to build a long-term relationship with you. If you aren’t feeling those vibes, look for one that does make you feel that way.
Looking for a business partner?
We believe that everyone should choose their path, follow their dream and build a life around their own core values. In Craftsman’s Atelier dreams are real. If you are in a mood for a coffee, we will be happy to meet you and chat about your dreams.